The City of Seattle is shifting our approach to outreach and engagement. We need your ideas on how the City can keep you better informed about City projects, events, opportunities, and issues. Tell us how you want to participate, and what we can do to make it easier:
- Use our online conversation tool where you can weigh in alongside your neighbors and share ideas. Here’s how to use it:
- Click on the site.
- Go to Log In (upper right-hand corner) where you’ll be asked to create a simple account.
- View each question, click on a statement, and drag the slider to show your opinion and add a comment.
- Take our two-minute survey. It’s fast and easy.
- Provide feedback via social media using #EngageSeattle or find us on Twitter (@SeaNeighborhood) or Facebook (SeattleNeighborhoods).
- Email us at NewDON@seattle.gov.
- Find us at community events and festivals in August and September to talk with us in-person. A list of events is on our website.
Help bring more voices to the table. Let’s make our outreach and engagement work for everyone!