Do you want to grow fresh organic produce for yourself and your family while also supporting your community and learning gardening techniques from your neighbors? Now’s your chance!
We have P-Patch plots available in several of our community gardens throughout the City! Most plots are 100 square feet and cost $43.00 annually. Plot fee assistance is also available to help reduce or eliminate the cost of your annual fee.
Gardeners grow vegetables, fruits, herbs, and flowers in their individual plots and participate in communal volunteer projects. Each year, every gardener is required to donate eight hours to communal volunteer projects in the garden. As a P-Patch gardener, you also have the opportunity to participate in the Giving Gardens program, that donates fresh produce to local food banks and meal programs. Last year, our P-Patchers donated over 63,000 pounds to Seattle’s emergency food system.
Check out the gardens with available plots below. We recommend that people live within walking distance to their garden or other easy commute, to make maintaining your space as easy as possible!
- Judkins (1111 24th Avenue S) – Accessible, raised bed only
- Burke-Gilman Gardens (Sand Point Way NE & NE 52nd)
- Jackson Park (13049 10th Ave NE)
- Magnuson (7400 Sand Point Way NE)
- Picardo Farm (25th Ave. NE and NE 82nd St.)
- Angel Morgan (3956 S. Morgan St.)
- Colman P-Patch (1716 32nd South)
- Courtland Place (3600 36th Ave S)
- Estelle Street (3400 Rainier Ave S)
- Hillman City (4613 S Lucile St.) – Accessible, raised beds available
- John C. Little (37th Ave South and South Willow)
- NewHolly Youth & Family (32nd Ave S & S Brighton St.)
- Oxbow (Corson Ave South and South Warsaw St.)
- RV Snoqualmie Senior P-Patch (2917 S Snoqualmie St.)
- University District P-Patch (4009 8th Ave NE)
For information and how to sign up, call 206-684-0264, or visit seattle.gov/neighborhoods/ppatch.