Would you like to have a plot in a fabulous P-Patch community garden? Do you want to grow fresh organic produce for yourself and your family? Would you like to learn great gardening techniques from your gardening neighbors?
If so, contact Angela Vega-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-617-1787 to sign up for a plot.
P-Patch plots are currently available in these neighborhoods and gardens:
South and West Seattle
- Highland Park: West Crest Park P-Patch (8th Ave. S.W. and S.W. Henderson St)
- Highland Park: Longfellow Creek (25th Ave SW and SW Thistle)
- Rainier Beach: Leo St P-Patch (51st Ave S and S Leo St)
- Georgetown: Oxbow P-Patch (Corson Ave S and S Warsaw St)
- New Holly: John C. Little Park P-Patch (37th Ave S and S Willow)
- Rainier Vista: Dakota West P-Patch (2902 S Dakota St)
- Rainier Valley: Courtland P-Patch (3600 36th Ave. South)
- New Holly: New Holly Youth & Family P-Patch (32nd Ave S & S Brighton St)
- Mt Baker: Colman Park P-Patch (32nd Ave S and S Massachusetts)
- North Beacon Hill: Beacon Bluff (S Mass St at 15th Ave S)
- Jackson Park: Jackson Park P-Patch (13049 10th Ave NE)
- Wedgewood: Picardo Farm P-Patch (25th Ave NE and NE 82nd St)
- Fremont: Accessible raised beds at Trolls Knoll P-Patch (N36th St and Aurora Ave N)
Learn more about our P-Patch Community Gardening Program.