Are you looking to garden but don’t have the yard space to build your own? Join our P-Patch Community Gardening Program!
We still have plots available in several of our P-Patches throughout the city!
With your own P-Patch plot, you can grow fresh organic produce for yourself and your family while also supporting your community and learning gardening techniques from your neighbors.
Most plots are 100 square feet and cost $43.00 annually. Plot fee assistance is also available to help reduce or eliminate the cost of your annual fee.
Gardens that have available plots are listed below. When selecting a garden, we recommend that you either live within walking distance or can access an easy commute to the garden in order to make maintaining your space as easy as possible.
- Judkins (1111 24th Avenue S) – Accessible, raised bed only
- Burke-Gilman Gardens (Sand Point Way NE & NE 52nd)
- Jackson Park (13049 10th Ave NE)
- Magnuson (7400 Sand Point Way NE)
- Picardo Farm (25th Ave. NE and NE 82nd St.)
- University Heights (5031 University Way NE)
- Angel Morgan (3956 S. Morgan St.)
- Beacon Bluff (1201 15th Ave S)
- Colman P-Patch (1716 32nd South)
- Courtland Place (3600 36th Ave S)
- Estelle Street (3400 Rainier Ave S)
- Hillman City (4613 S Lucile St.) – Accessible, raised beds available
- John C. Little (37th Ave South and South Willow)
- NewHolly Youth & Family (32nd Ave S & S Brighton St.)
- Oxbow (Corson Ave South and South Warsaw St.)
- RV Snoqualmie Senior P-Patch (2917 S Snoqualmie St.)
- University District P-Patch (4009 8th Ave NE)
For information and how to sign up, call 206-684-0264, or visit seattle.gov/neighborhoods/ppatch.