Would you like to have a plot in one of Seattle’s fabulous P-Patch community gardens? Do you want to grow fresh organic produce for yourself and your family? Would you like to learn great gardening techniques from your gardening neighbors? If so, we have P-Patch plots available for a small fee in these select neighborhoods and gardens:
West and South Seattle
• Highland Park: Longfellow Creek P-Patch (25th Ave SW and SW Thistle)
• NewHolly: NewHolly 29 P-Patch, 29th Ave S & S Brighton St
• NewHolly: NewHolly Youth & Family P-Patch (32nd Ave S & S Brighton St)
• High Point: MacArthur Park, 2726 MacArthur Lane
• Jackson Park: Jackson Park P-Patch (13048 10th Ave NE)
• Haller Lake: Haller Lake P-Patch, 13045 1st Ave NE
• Pinehurst: Pinehurst P-Patch, 11525 12th Ave NE
• Maple Leaf: Maple Leaf P-Patch, 5th Ave NE & NE 103rd
To get on the Interest List for one of these gardens (or any garden), sign up here or call 206.684.0264 and press 1.
Learn more about P-Patch Community Gardening Program on our website and become a part of the largest municipally-managed community gardening program west of New York.